[Ironruby-core] IO, File Implementations

Eric Nicholson enicholson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:48:13 EDT 2007

I looked at this briefly, and it looks like "RegisterClass" and "Load..."
entries for IO and File are needed in "Builtins\Initializer.Generated.cs".
I'm guessing from the name that this file is generated dynamically, but how?

Is there some rake option to create this file? Or can I just modify it by
hand?

Thanks,
Eric