[Ironruby-core] FW: Can someone do a review of Pete's patch so that we can submit?

Peter Bacon Darwin bacondarwin at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 30 03:20:19 EST 2007

Hi Tomas,

I was only focussing on Bignum methods.  The other ones in  Fixnum and Float
were hacked together to support getting the specs to pass.  I was going to
look at Fixnum and Float next.  Unfortunately, due to the coercion
functionality in Ruby, it is not possible to completely isolate any of the
numeric types from each other to unit test.

Pete