[Ironruby-core] IronRuby and MarkLogic

N. F. lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Nov 29 22:35:58 EST 2007

John Lam (DLR) wrote:
> N. F.:
>> John Lam here...thanks!
>> #<Marklogic::Xcc::Impl::ContentSourceImpl:0x0000058>:Ruby.Builtins.Ruby
>> Class
> What's the visibility of ContentSourceImpl type and the NewSession
> method? If you could do a quick dump via Reflector that would help.
> Thanks,
> -John

Thanks again John. Here is a dump via Reflector:

internal class ContentSourceImpl : ContentSource
    // Fields
    private readonly ContentSource source;

    // Methods
    internal ContentSourceImpl(ContentSource source);
    public Session NewSession();
    public Session NewSession(string contentbaseId);
    public Session NewSession(string userName, string password);
    public Session NewSession(string userName, string password, string

So, this is what I get from the call to...

$content_source =

...and here is the dump of that:

public static ContentSource NewContentSource(Uri uri)
    ContentSource source;
        source = new
    catch (XccConfigException exception)
        throw new XccConfigException(exception);
    return source;

Thanks for the help.