[Ironruby-core] Final Release date and CTP/BETA for IronRuby

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 28 20:30:38 EST 2007

You can certainly just download the sources anytime and use IronRuby. We will not have anything that resembles a CTP for IronRuby.

We will have betas once we have stabilized the language more. But it's way too early to speculate on dates for a beta release.

Please do download the sources and provide us with specific feedback (bugs, features to prioritize etc).

Thanks,
-John