[Ironruby-core] System::URI not implemented?

N. F. lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 28 08:31:49 EST 2007

Hi,

I think I have seen a list somewhere with the stuff that is not yet
implemented in IronRuby...so, sorry if I ask this...I just couldn't find
the list.

Here is the code:
>>> require 'System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
>>> require "c:\\xcc\\net\\dll\\MarklogicXcc.dll"
>>> $uri = System::Uri('xcc://adm:adm@localhost:9009')

Here is what i get from the interpreter:
System.MissingMethodException: undefined local variable or method `Uri'
for Syst
em:Ruby.Builtins.RubyClass
   at Ruby.Builtins.Kernel.MethodMissing(CodeContext context, Object
self, Block
Param block, SymbolId name, Object[] args)

thanks!