[Ironruby-core] I can't get starting!

卢彦 luy at live.com
Tue Nov 27 05:48:19 EST 2007

OK, I've got. thank you all

From: Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.comTo: ironruby-core at rubyforge.orgDate: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:47:04 -0800Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] I can't get starting!

Yes, this is expected for the time being. Only interactive console is affected. Please, use globals as a workaround until it gets fixed.

Tomas

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Peter Bacon DarwinSent: Monday, November 26, 2007 3:40 AMTo: ironruby-core at rubyforge.orgSubject: Re: [Ironruby-core] I can't get starting!

This is a recognised bug in the current snapshot.
Pete

John Lam wrote:

>> Thanks for the bug report. I forgot to include this in our release notes.
>>
>> 1. Spec stack trace reporting is broken in this release. The specs run (as you can see by the log, but there's something busted in the reporting - we'll investigate).
>>
>> 2. Local variables are broken in the console only - they work fine in your programs. This is by design as the next major work item on our plate is to fix hosting in DLR, which will fix hosting in IronRuby, which will enable eval* to work.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -John

From: ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org [mailto:ironruby-core-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Ivan Porto CarreroSent: Monday,26 November 26, 2007 09:25To: ironruby-core at rubyforge.orgSubject: Re: [Ironruby-core] I can't get starting!

I can confirm this behavior too. But when i run the interactive console in powershell I can use the interactive console and I get no error