[Ironruby-core] Ruby IntelliSense

Huw Collingbourne lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Nov 19 17:38:34 EST 2007

Just a taster of the work we are doing on IntelliSense...

This relates specifically to .NET IntelliSense. We already have a fast
and pretty complete IntelliSense engine for Ruby (which we wrote from
the ground up which means that it has no reliance on ruby.exe and will
work just as well with IronRuby).

There are still quite a few things we need to hammer out in our .NET
IntelliSense - in particular, we need to clarify a few details of
precisely how the two class hierarchies (.NET and Ruby) will co-exist.
Still, this is a promising first step, I think ;-)

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

SapphireSteel Software