[Ironruby-core] Known IronRuby bugs in Rv56: WAS: IronRuby on Mono test log

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Sat Nov 17 12:11:10 EST 2007

Sanghyeon Seo:?

> Here's specs run.
> http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/download/IronRuby/specs.log
> Note that I used MONO_IOMAP=case to avoid case sensitivity problems.
> This is a good interim workaround.

Thanks for the bug report. I forgot to include this in our release notes.

1. Spec stack trace reporting is broken in this release. The specs run (as you can see by the log, but there's something busted in the reporting - we'll investigate).

2. Local variables are broken in the console only - they work fine in your programs. This is by design as the next major work item on our plate is to fix hosting in DLR, which will fix hosting in IronRuby, which will enable eval* to work.