[Ironruby-core] Compare Patch

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 12 14:32:44 EST 2007

Peter Bacon Darwin:

> Will do.  Can anyone explain the relationship between Rubinius and
> RubySpec
> and the stuff in the test folder of IronRuby.  There is clearly overlap
> but
> is one regularly updated from the other or what?

There is a directory in the Rubinius distribution called spec. That's where the RSpec tests live today. I did an early integration into our tests directory, but they're mixed in with other tests which makes it hard to sync regularly with Rubinius. This week I'm going to move those tests into their own directory (\tests\specs).

After that we'll rendezvous with Rubinius specs on a regular basis.