[Ironruby-core] IronRuby Visual Form Designer (preview)

Huw Collingbourne lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Nov 2 06:20:04 EDT 2007

John Lam (DLR) wrote:
> Huw Collingbourne:
>>
>> I've just put online a short walkthrough demo of our form designer for
>> IronRuby. I thought people might be interested to take a look...
>>
>> http://www.sapphiresteel.com/IronRuby-Visual-Form-Designer
>>

> Hi Huw,
>
> This looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out. BTW, are you here at
> RubyConf this weekend?

I wish!

Nope, I shall be sweating over a hot keyboard as usual, I'm afraid.
That's the bad news. The good news is that we are now making good
progress with our IronRuby support!

If you can just get those delegate/event-handlers sorted out we'd be
really happy :-) There also are one or two other issues that either you
or we need to smooth out (e.g. we are having problems with a few
properties such as docking). It's probably a bit too early to worry
about those sorts of details but, a bit later on, perhaps we can get you
a beta version and go through any thingss we need to do to smooth off
any rough edges?

best wishes
Huw