[Ironruby-core] Struct builtin added, working on "super"

John Messerly jomes at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 18 18:40:08 EST 2007

I added Struct which was pushed out with the SVN update this morning. It's passing all specs expect 4, the failures are:

    * three because we're missing Kernel#methods, Kernel#private_method--should pass once those methods are implemented
    * one because of a known bug when you derive from Struct itself and call "new" on that class (deriving from classes created by Struct#new should work okay)

One more built-in type down... lots to go :)

FYI, I'm also working on "super" support.

- John