[Ironruby-core] IronRuby and MarkLogic

N. F. lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Dec 17 15:02:49 EST 2007

John Messerly wrote:
> Thanks for the ping. I think the simple fix actually works fine here.
> Let me know if it works for you & I'll get it checked in.

Hi John...it worked great! Thanks so very much...I went ahead and pulled
the record from the MarkLogic server and all looks good. Here is the
sample code (very basic...just to show it works) in case anyone may

require 'System, Version=, Culture=neutral,
require "c:\\IronRuby\\build\\release\\MarklogicXcc.dll"
# all xcc dlls have to be in the same dir as ironruby (except for

uri = System::Uri.new('xcc://adm:adm@localhost:9003')
content_source =
session = content_source::NewSession()
query = 'let $r := //Record[@UID eq "200608199-060"] return $r'
request = session.NewAdhocQuery(query)
resultSequence = session.SubmitRequest(request)
results = resultSequence.AsString("/n")
puts results

-- Nivaldo