[Ironruby-core] Fixnum Patch

John Messerly jomes at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 12 16:12:02 EST 2007

John Messerly:

> Definitely a good thing to do--as long as we actually handle
> Nullable<int> correctly. Off the top of my head I'm not sure. Worth
> trying though.

Oh, and just to be clear, what I mean is if you try to examine the resulting object, does the resulting object show up as a real Fixnum/NilClass? I'm afraid it might come through as an instance of Nullable<int>, which wouldn't be right. If it does, work we need to fix it, but the workaround for now would be to return an object.

- John