[Ironruby-core] Build issues?

John Lam (DLR) jflam at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 3 23:32:46 EST 2007

Tomas Restrepo:

> > Can you send me a copy of your ruby.csproj (off list is fine). It
> seems like you've got a borked copy of ruby.csproj, but I want to
> confirm this.
>
> Done. Thanks.
> >
> > Also, have you tried to dump the svn repository into some other fresh
> directory on your machine and building there?
>
> Yep. Just deleted the whole tree and got it fresh from SVN and got the
> exact same error.

Wow ... this is spooky. My local version is different from what's in SVN right now (via the HTTP browser [1]), but I just did a clean pull from SVN. It looks like something is messed up in a cache somewhere. Let's see what I can do to fix this.

Thanks,
-John

[1] http://ironruby.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk/src/ironruby/Ruby.csproj