[Ironruby-core] Build issues?

Tomas Restrepo tomas at winterdom.com
Mon Dec 3 16:57:10 EST 2007

Hi John!

> Umm ... rake compile_libraries?

Ahh, thanks, that works. Then the problem is that it is not listed in
the help when you just hit rake alongside the other options.

> You'll need to use the IronRuby.sln solution and not Ruby.sln. This runs fine here:
>
> msbuild /p:Configuration="Debug" IronRuby.sln

Nope, doesn't work here. It breaks when compiling Ruby.csproj with a
bunch of missing references errors. (the DLR builds fine, but the
IronRuby project can't find it, and same for the libraries project).

I did do yet another svn update just in case.

--
Tomas Restrepo
http://www.winterdom.com/weblog/