[Ironruby-core] Build issues?

Tomas Restrepo tomas at winterdom.com
Mon Dec 3 16:46:12 EST 2007

Am I the only one having issues building the current IronRuby/DLR code?

Some of the issues I've noticed:

1- "rake compile" seems to brake for me always, because it deletes the
output directory first but doesn't recreate it, and then the
compilation for the resources in Microsoft.Scripting.dll breaks
because of it.

2- Manually creating the output directory and then doing "rake
compile_dlr" followed by "rake compile_ruby" works around the issue.
But, that brings me to another point: There doesn't seem to be a rake
option to build IronRuby.Libraries!

3- Building using msbuild.... not working so well, either, as some of
the projects still seem to have project references that use the old
directory names...

--
Tomas Restrepo
http://www.winterdom.com/weblog/