[Ironruby-core] What replaces RubyEngine.CurrentEngine?

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 16:26:50 EST 2007

Thanks Tomas! That got me much further. Now I get the following:

Could not load file or assembly 'IronRuby, Version=1.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its
dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match
the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Line 28: 		{
Line 29:             ScriptDomainManager manager = ScriptDomainManager.CurrentManager;
Line 30:             LanguageProvider ruby = manager.GetLanguageProvider("ruby");
Line 31:             ScriptEngine eng = ruby.GetEngine();
Line 32:             RubyEngine rubyEng = ((RubyEngine)eng);

I assume that's because I compiled IronRuby and it's not strongly signed.