[Ironruby-core] What replaces RubyEngine.CurrentEngine?

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:46:22 EST 2007

Ha! I'm just preparing it in case I run out of time and need something
else whiz-bang to demo. So if I don't get it working, oh well. I'll
dance like a monkey for half an hour.

I'm using the most recent build. I grabbed from trunk and compiled.
Unless someone has a public interface, I'll cheat and use reflection to
grab that. ;)

Please help! Don't make me cheat. :)

Phil