[Ironruby-core] Claiming IO

Eric Nicholson enicholson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 18:55:11 EST 2007

That's fine with me.  I've done some work on IO (just readLines really),
File (most of the static stuff), and the Time class (mostly implemented).
But it's on the back burner while I'm working on non-ruby projects :-( and
preparing for a baby :-) !

If you want any of the code, I'll be happy to send it your way.

Regards,
Eric