[Instiki] Instiki 0.16.2: non-english characters (^~) => WikiWord?

Matthias Tarasiewicz parasew at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 08:07:06 EST 2009

hi José,
you are right, this is a bug, not a feature ;)
we will take a look into this and fix this asap. hopefully i can fix
this on the weekend. in the meanwhile, you might want to use the tag
for a workaround.

On 27.02.2009, at 13:21, José Bonnet wrote:

> Hi!
> I've downloaded v0.16.2 (I'd been using 0.12.0) and noticed that
> words with accented characters (e.g., Referência) are being
> interpreted as WikiWords. Is this correct?
> For me, who use the wiki in Portuguese, it isn't.
> Thanks,
> jb

Mag.Art. Matthias Tarasiewicz
Board Member of 5uper.net

5uper.net - incorporated society
to promote, research, develop and interlink
media, art and technology

MuseumsQuartier Vienna/ MQ Wien
Museumsplatz 1/10/7
A-1070 Vienna, Austria