[Instiki] WEBrick instable at multiple text revisions

Meindert Meindertsma msm at uwnet.nl
Sat May 13 19:08:43 EDT 2006

John, and others,

After 32 iterations: I give up, this Ruby version is too strong for
me, how healthy its
internal state!

The new package also reports "ruby 1.8.4 (2005-12-24) [i386-mswin32]",
so I have to be
more precise: "1.8.4-16 preview 3" was behaving badly, the just
installed "1.8.4-17
release candidate 2" works fine, until now. A first impression of
course, but I'm rather
confident at this moment.

Meindert Meindertsma.