[Instiki] simple question - ?

Tom Cloyd tomcloyd at bestmindhealth.com
Mon Mar 27 03:22:21 EST 2006

I'm finally setting up a remote Instiki instance, as a redirect from my
domain hosted by TextDrive. I'm following the nicely explicit (I need
that!) instructions at http://instiki.org/show/Instiki%20On%20TextDrive

I encounter there this cryptic phrase: "Make sure the storage directory is
inside the Instiki directory. You’ll run into problems when creating new
webs otherwise."

Uh..."the storage directory"? That's the first reference to this anywhere
on this page. Pray tell what are they talking about?

And by the way, does anyone know why this stuff isn't in a cookbook of
some kind at TextDrive? Are those folks just constitutionally opposed to
created short paths for common user tasks (or am I the only one who needs
this kind of help??)?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-- t.

Tom Cloyd, MS MA, LMHC
Private practice Psychotherapist
Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
<< TC.BestMindHealth.com / BestMindHealth.com >>
<< tomcloyd at bestmindhealth.com >>