[Instiki] Watched page email notifications

Max Dunn instiki at maxdunn.com
Wed Mar 1 10:30:09 EST 2006

Hi Luigi,

I actually maintain two trees: one with the Instiki trunk code and another
for my heavily modified Instiki code I use for the
http://tricitiesbaseball.org site. Any changes that would be useful for the
main Instiki code I migrate back and submit the patch.

Thanks for agreeing to help test out this enhancement. I will submit a
notice once it is done.

--Max