[Instiki] Configuration problem

David Guest dpguest at bestweb.net
Thu Jul 27 09:14:53 EDT 2006

Try http://localhost:2500

-----Original Message-----
From: instiki-users-bounces at rubyforge.org
[mailto:instiki-users-bounces at rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Lewis
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:10 AM
To: instiki-users at rubyforge.org
Subject: [Instiki] Configuration problem

I am on windows XP pro. Unzipped instiki into my Ruby path.

Ran the instiki command script. The cmd shell informs me that

'Instiki started on'

I have typed this into my browser, but I am getting a connection failure

Any ideas

otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender
and delete this message and any attachment from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.
Instiki-users mailing list
Instiki-users at rubyforge.org