[Instiki] wish list

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Mon Jan 23 00:14:21 EST 2006

At 12:50 PM +1100 1/23/06, Assaph Mehr wrote:
>>    an "editing hints" page, etc.
> There is a textile/markdown help side bar.
> What are you after exactly?

I see a side bar on the Instiki Home Page

but I'm not seeing this on my copy of Instiki.  Perhaps
something is broken or mis-configured.  Sigh.  Anyway, is
this what you're talking about?

I created a set of Wish List pages on instiki.org, all
linked off of http://instiki.org/show/Wish+List.  I took
the liberty of editing in the comments from AM and JM, as
if our recent dialog had bee on the wiki.  Take a look...

P.S.  I've been getting a fair number of nastygrams from
      instiki.org, saying that pages are locked.  I think
      something is getting confused...
Technical editing and writing, programming, and web development:

Contact information: rdm at cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841