[Instiki] instiki 0.11/mysql Articles are losing their reference

Jan Zander jan.zander at neuland-bfi.de
Tue Apr 18 06:38:37 EDT 2006

Hello all,

with our installation of instiki 0.11 we get a growing number of
orphaned pages that _are_ in fact referenced by other pages. You can
click your way from the homepage to them with two or three clicks.
Editing the allegedly un-referenced page does nothing to change this,
editing the referring page does help however.
While writing this I realised that the script 'reset_references' repairs
this problem (who would have guessed :-). So everything is good again.
But I would still like to know what causes this effect.

Cheers,

Jan.