[Instiki] Issues migrating storage from 10.2 to 11.0

John Evans junk.3eyes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:41:59 EDT 2006

Yeah, there does seem to be some general issues with the migration. I
hope that someone will define a base format for wiki migrations
either just for instiki or in general for all the major wikis, that
would be a god send.

That or instiki just got good export/import functionality on the edit
web page.