[Instiki] Problem formatting the word LaTeX

Per Jotun per.jotun at uis.no
Fri Sep 30 08:14:41 EDT 2005

I am using Instiki v0.10.2 to write about LaTeX and my problem is that
whenever I put the word LaTeX in a text or heading, Instiki insist on
making a link of it like La Te X?
I use Textile as mark up, but I tried Markdown as well. The only place
it turn out well is in a link like "LaTeX":latex

The source of how Instiki format the word LaTeX is: <span

Any solution on how to avoid Instiki making a "span class" and
"newWikiWord" out of the word LaTeX?

Per Jotun
Stavanger, Norway