[Instiki] Export trouble

Crelis Rammelt crelisr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:59:35 EDT 2005

Hi, I have the same problem, running the same system as Brent, OS
10.4.2 with the latest Instiki app. Unfortunately I have no
programming experience.
Greetings, Crelis

On Sep 7, 2005, at 3:39 PM, Brent wrote:

>> Hm. So the problem is indeed in generating the file (vs sending it to
>> the client). Can you provide more details about your setup? OS
>> version, ruby version, how you installed Instiki etc. As I said I
>> don't have a mac, but maybe someone on the list can help spot
>> something, as the same code seems to generate the correct files
>> elsewhere.
>> Cheers,
>> Assaph
> Sure. I am running on 10.4.2 (Tiger) and I am using the standalone
> Instiki app for OS X. (so I don't have a separate Ruby installation)
> If you give me some pointers where to start looking in the code and
> some pointers for debugging Ruby I could have a look myself when I
> get a few spare hours.
> P.S. Export used to work fine in the previous version of Instiki.
> Thanks.
> --
> Brent

work    +31152788440
mobile    +31624621771
home    +31206164912

work    c.f.rammelt at tbm.tudelft.nl
home    crelisr at gmail.com

home adres
Wenslauerstraat 72-1h
1053BB Amsterdam

work adres
Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Jaffalaan 5
2600GA Delft