[Instiki] Themes

Derek Gulbranson derek at derekgulbranson.com
Wed Oct 26 13:54:21 EDT 2005

There are no themes for Instiki. If you want to adjust the design,
take a look at app/view/layouts/default.rhtml.  It's basically just
plain old HTML with some Ruby mixed in. If you're familiar with HTML
you should be able to completely change the look of your Instiki
using mostly just that file.

-Derek