[Instiki] linking to document fragments - Textile documentati on

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:09:13 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 12:23 pm, Tom Cloyd wrote:
> Thank you, but no. Footnotes are not quite document fragment links, as I
> point out in the documentation that I place here:
> http://instiki.org/show/Textile
> But thanks anyway. The footnote thing is nice, though.

Many people refer to what you've done on that page as an anchor.  You might
find some documentation if you Google for anchor and Instiki or Textile.

BTW, is the terminology "document fragment" (in this context) something you've
run across, or something you've invented?  (I never heard it in this context

Randy Kramer