[Instantrails-users] Personal invitation from Wahyu Wijaya Hadiwikarta

Wahyu Wijaya Hadiwikarta wahyu.wijaya.h at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:55:39 EDT 2010

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show content » and try again.
E-mail sent 5/6/2010 10:55:02 AM, by Wahyu Wijaya Hadiwikarta:

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

You too can create your own smart address book.

Wahyu Wijaya Hadiwikarta
UNYK : IVP 251

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Wahyu Wijaya Hadiwikarta: Unsubscribe

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!