[Instantrails-users] Git in Instant Rails

Tashfeen Ekram tashfeen.ekram at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 15:42:04 EDT 2008

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Git with Instant Rails";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "ganga at rocketmail.com";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {

};

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck in getting Git to work when using Instatn Rails for rails development. I have installed a git which is available from the command line but i can not seem to install any of the git plugins and i can not figure out why. Any luck out there?

Tashfeen