[Instantrails-users] Instant-Rails v.1.2. - Can't Access "Ruby Console Window"

S Ajang snajang at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:12:29 EST 2008

Thank you!

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:01:21 -0700From: opencampground at earthlink.netTo: instantrails-users at rubyforge.orgSubject: Re: [Instantrails-users] Instant-Rails v.1.2. - Can't Access "Ruby Console Window"S Ajang wrote:

Hello, I recenlty installed Instant-Rails version 1.2. I'm not able to access the ' Ruby Console Window'.When I click on Rails Applications>Open Ruby Console Window, no window is invoked. Any suggestions? Thank you.I am not sure what your problem may be but you can get pretty much the same thing by bring up a command window (run cmd), cd c:\InstantRails (or wherever), use_rubyThis will run a cmd script that will set your path and cd to rails_apps which looks like all the ruby console window does.  In this window you will be able to do things like mysqladmin and gem and whatever.YMMVNorm