[Instantrails-users] New release RubyStack for Windows / includes git

Giorgio Clavelli giorgio.clavelli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 19:13:35 EDT 2008

If you can add Git to InstantRails, I guess that would be beneficial.
I've an a free account on Heroku and having Git already configured in
instantRails, would surely reduce my Rails learning curve. Beside
that, I prefer run a Rails stack without a binary installation, which
I guess doesn't allow to have more versions of Rails on the same PC.
Some months ago, I have tried RubyStack, when it seemed instantRails
was going to close. But when you took it to life again, I was very
glad to come back to it, as I have had some problems with RubyStack,
that I can't remind now.

Thanks for your efforts