[Instantrails-users] localhost running application problem

Bill Froelich wfroelich at dbsnow.com
Sun Jul 6 01:29:27 EDT 2008

When I do the following:

1) Download the InstantRails 2.0 zip file
2) Unzip to c:\instantrails
3) Run InstantRails.exe and allow it ot regenerate configuration files\
4) Manage Rails Applications and check cookbook
5) Click Start with Mongrel
6) Once started open Firefox 3.0 and to go localhost:3001

I get the Online Cookbook page and everything is working fine.

Sorry I can't be of more help but I am unable to reproduce the problem.  Can you provide any additional details?