[Instantrails-users] InstantRails as non admin?

Tue Feb 26 02:36:37 EST 2008

The simple answer is yes - while InstantRails would prefer it if you have administrator status, it will run perfectly happy on accounts with either User or Domain User status. What seems to be the issue you are experiencing?

-----

Gareth Howells, CertHE (Dunelm), BCS
CEO, GForce Industries

garethATgforce-industriesDOTcoDOTuk