[Instantrails-users] cannot find plugin paginate

Amit Jain Amit.Jain at alepo.com
Sun Feb 17 11:18:48 EST 2008

Hello All,

I have installed InstantRails-2.0-win and configured with SQL server DB.
I was going through some basic movies to learn Ruby. First problem faced
for me was "unkown method scaffold", for which I google and found I have
to install plugin scaffolding and did so. So this error has gone but I
got a new error "unkown method paginate". I did research but could find
plugin related to this error. Please let me know from where I can
download this plugin. Any help at the earliest would be really
appreciated as this is urgency. Thanks in advance.

Amit Jain