[Instantrails-users] Plugins

Wed Feb 6 17:27:54 EST 2008

What directory are you in when you run this command? You need to be within the root directory for yor app, not in the rails_apps directory which is where you start off when you use the link 'Open Ruby Console Window' within InstantRails, ie if your app is called "photos" (created with the command 'rails photos") then you need to change directory with the cd command to rails_apps/photos

Gareth Howells, CertHE (Dunelm), BCS
CEO, GForce Industries

GForce Industries
86, Warwick Avenue,