[Instantrails-users] Can't Start MySQL via Instant Rails Console

Giorgio Clavelli giorgio.clavelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 19:36:28 EST 2008

Glad it worked out. Another thing. I guess the MySql service you just set to
manual and so stopped, you were using it with another programming language.
Remember to start it again, when you will work with it. The best way is by
using a command prompt. You should easily find the correct syntax in MySql
manual, probabily under Daemon, as often it is called like this.