[Instantrails-users] Trouble getting started with IR 2.0

Scott Peterson swp at mho.com
Tue Dec 2 19:41:21 EST 2008

I've unzipped the file and the cookbook and typo apps seem to work just
great.

So, I went and tried 'rails fwci' (don't worry, the name means something to
me).

Unfortunately, this will not start from IR.  When I attempt to start it with
Mongrel, the window shuts down after a second or two.  I don't see anything
logged, or don't know where to look, to try to resolve this.

I've read the FAQ and 'Getting started' wiki, but didn't see anything to
give me a hint.

Thank you,

Scott Peterson

P.S. I read something in the getting started wiki about trying to reset the
default to mysql instead of sqlite3, but didn't understand.  Can anyone add
some detail?