[Instantrails-users] No route matches "site/rails/info/properties"with {:method=>:get}

Bill Froelich wfroelich at dbsnow.com
Sat Apr 19 10:48:23 EDT 2008

I think the first thing I would do is go get the latest instant rails
download and update your development environment to run the same version
of rails as your host provider is doing.  Then you can locally run /
debug your app to see if the problem is reproducible.
Hopefully that will get you started.