[Instantrails-users] Confused Newbie question

David Williams mrdave215 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 17:19:01 EDT 2008

Thanks alot, this is making some sense. But of course it raises more
questions.

The database.yml file contains:

# SQLite version 3.x
#   gem install sqlite3-ruby (not necessary on OS X Leopard)
development:
  adapter: sqlite3
  database: db/development.sqlite3
  timeout: 5000

So, where are the admin tools for sqlite? Do i have to download them? Can
someone recommend a good management tool if one isnt included.