[Instantrails-users] Confused Newbie question

David Williams mrdave215 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:20:50 EDT 2008

I have instant rails 2.0 installed and running happily. I unzipped
everything into a Ruby folder.

I only have one copy of Mysql on my computer. I run the instant rails
program then go in and start the mycoookbook application.

I got a blank cook book. So i added a couple of catagories and poked around.

I then went into mysql admin. This showed the database config, which is
fine. When I went into browse the tables, there were recipes in there
already. The recipies and catagories I added where not to be found.

I looked at my task list and there is only one mysql process.

What am I missing here.