[Instantrails-users] how do I install plugins?

Ed Love ed at solutionsontap.com
Fri Oct 5 10:16:10 EDT 2007

> How did you get that directory structure? It is definitely not a Rails
> directory structure (look at the structure for one of the sample apps).

Ok, that explains it! I downloaded the Active Scaffold demo & that's what I got
for my troubles. Oh, well, I will need to diddle around with this manually. e.g.
create a new Rails app & then import the AS demo again. Curious that it doesn't
work straight out of the box?!

Thanks for your help!

	Ed
--
Are you tired of yet another over hyped diet dismally failing to help?
Discover the emotional secrets to weight loss that drive you to overeat.