[Instantrails-users] how do I install plugins?

Michael Slater ms at mslater.com
Thu Oct 4 23:49:44 EDT 2007

Sounds like maybe you are in a standard cmd windows instead of one spawned
by the Instant Rails UI. You need to either use the Instant Rails menu to
open your cmd window, which sets the Ruby path, or you need to modify your
system path variable to include the path to the InstantRails Ruby binary.

Michael Slater
www.BuildingWebApps.com