[Instantrails-users] how do I install plugins?

Ed Love ed at solutionsontap.com
Thu Oct 4 22:08:15 EDT 2007

Hello there, sorry if this is a newbie question. When I try to use script/plugin
to install a plugin, I get:

	ruby: No such file or directory -- script/plugin (LoadError)

I have no idea why that comes up & haven't been able to find a solution. Does
anyone have any clues? The joy of Windows, I expect. I've tried reversing the
slash, doubling it, both, with no luck so far :(

Many thanks! I love RoR & am looking forward to exploring it further ...

Are you tired of yet another over hyped diet dismally failing to help?
Discover the emotional secrets to weight loss that drive you to overeat.
The new All You Can Eat Love Diet: http://www.allyoucaneatlovediet.com
Any questions, ask me: ed at solutionsontap.com or Skype: aussielovecoach