[Instantrails-users] Fxruby problem in Instant Rails

Sen, Ina (NIH/CC/DCRI) [E] seni at cc.nih.gov
Mon Jun 11 10:26:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

   I am a newbie to everything about Ruby, but my project requires
interactive graphics. I downloaded Instant Rails and am able to work in
it but am hitting a wall when trying to run fxruby code. Do I need to
install FOX packages or anything extra to make it to run? My output is
coming something like this:

C:\InstantRails>irb

irb(main):001:0> require 'fox16'

LoadError: no such file to load -- fox16

        from (irb):1:in `require'

        from (irb):1

irb(main):002:0>

Where or how can I check the FOX version (if any), as scouting through
messages I understand that FOX and fxruby versions have to be of
compatible form to run.

Any help would be appreciated!

-Ina