[Instantrails-users] Does Typo work?

Bill Walton bill.walton at charter.net
Tue Jun 5 21:50:47 EDT 2007

I started a new engagement last week and have already got my new CIO interested in Rails.  He's downloaded Instant Rails and called me in this afternoon wanting to know what he'd done wrong when the Typo demo crashed on him.  I haven't even tried Typo since taking a look at it over a year ago and just tried it myself.  It crashed on me too.  Has anybody verified that Typo works on IR 1.7?  There's a real chance at getting Rails in use here but, inasmuch as this is packaged as a demo, this is hurting our credibility with him.

Thanks,
Bill