[Instantrails-users] Instarails with existing Ruby installation

William (Bill) Froelich wfroelich at dbsnow.com
Mon Jul 9 11:04:21 EDT 2007

Hopefully the screen shot below will come through.

To get the DOS prompt mentioned you need to go to Rails Applications |
Open Ruby Console Window from the icon to the left of the Apache button.

This will open a dos prompt properly pathed to the Instant Rails ruby
and rails tree.  From there you can then navigate anywhere you want and
create your app (i.e. C:\App> rails trunk )

Hope this helps!

--Bill